Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Good Luck for Black Friday Shopping!

I typically Black Friday Shop every year.  I was less enthusiastic this year since I am so tired from being pregnant and I really had most of my Christmas shopping done already.  I did make an attempt though, I headed to Walmart about 9:30pm last night to try and get some of the 10pm deals.  When I got there, it was packed with people, and everything was sealed in cases - a mad house.  I did happen to find everything I was looking for in the aisles, but the mounds of people waiting out the clock to grab everything was just a bit too much for me this year, plus every item I wanted was in such a limited quantity - the $7.97 kids jeans, there was 1 small rack of mixed sizes.  So, I left the store to head home and go to bed and get some rest instead of fighting for deals.  My plan was to wake up early and hit Menards for some deals this morning, and my 7-year old daughter wanted to come with me - but with my son keeping me up most of the night, I decided to sleep in.  I still could not get motivated, so instead I hopped online.  I was able to find some great deals plus free shipping from many of the Black Friday retailers, and I only missed out on 2 items I wanted.  Kmart was my favorite, they had lots of stock leftover and plus Free shipping on orders over $49 - and their website was nice and fast, a few website seemed slow with lots of heavy traffic.  Overall, I saved gas and a few headaches but still got some nice deals - so I am happy!  Hope your Black Friday Shopping was as good as expected!


My best Black Friday Deal Find
My best find were work boots and snow boots for my dear husband.  His work boots are falling apart and he has never had snow boots for shoveling the snow - so these were a GREAT buy from Kmart's online Black Friday Sale - both 50% off plus FREE Shipping.  $17.49 each.
Kmart.com - Coleman Men's Alpine Boot $17.49 plus FREE Shipping

Kmart.com - Structure Men's Kasper Fur Lined Winter Boot $17.49 plus FREE Shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment