Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Walmart's Christmas PRICE Guarantee!!!

Have you seen the new Walmart Christmas PRICE Guarantee yet?  From November 1st, 2001 through December 25, 2011, if you find a lower price at a local retailer on an in-stock identical item, Walmart will give you the price difference in a gift card.  For me, that means shop NOW and get everything at Walmart, and before Christmas, go and get my free money gift cards to spend in January.  I am a DEAL SHOPPER, like a crazy nut deal shopper.... I like to find the best deals, so I am sure I will be getting some money back.  Hope this little nugget of gold helps you out for your Holiday Shopping.  FYI - I am already half way done with my shopping!  Have you started yet?  Less than 53 Shopping Days Left.

No comments:

Post a Comment