Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Have you ever been to a Dove Chocolate Tasting Party?

I had never heard of Dove Chocolate Tasting Parties, until I was invited to one just recently.  If you haven't been to one, you MUST host a party or make a friend host it so you can attend.  They are a fun girls night in, and you get to taste and sample many different offerings from their catalog....ummm lots of chocolate!!!  It's worth it just for the chocolate fondue, trust me - oh and did I forget to mention the Chocolate Martinis, which I could not try because I am preggo.  They have items for the experienced baker, the non-baker, for the savory cooks, and the drinkers ;).  Their catalog also has some excellent gift ideas, and the hostess gifts are pretty nice for hosting a small party with your girlfriends you've been meaning to catch up with anyways.  I bought some Christmas gifts and a few items for myself from the party and am thinking of hosting my own party after the Holidays.  If you would like more information about hosting your own party, please feel free to contact the wonderful woman who did an amazing job at the party I attended, Mary Adashek.  You can reach her at 262-375-1797 or email her at chocolatecoveredsuccess@yahoo.com --- Please tell her I (Stacy Hormann of FabMomsBlog) sent you.  She services Ozaukee County, WI and also a few surrounding areas, or go online at http://www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com to find a party host in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment